Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Art of

The end of the semester has come and gone, how great it feels to be without homework for the next three weeks. Since I have so much time to browse the interweb I have been enjoying more and more remixes, especially 'mash-ups' with Lady GaGa's "Just Dance". My current favorite is "Don't Stop/Just Dance"--a 'mash-up' between Lady GaGa and Journey.

The past week was very stressful and after a series of very frightening driving on ice adventures I almost had a nervous breakdown (thanks for clearing the roads and using large quantities of salt Michigan). Luckily all my projects were finished and turned in/presented, so much weight now lifted from my shoulders.

In another week Christmas will be over, but in the meantime I will attempt to enjoy as much as possible of what remains of the holiday season. At this point I will avoid any tie-ins with consumerism and how much we don't need yet more stuff in our lives. Christmas remains and exception in my book. Besides, we need to get our fix at some point during the year, right?

For all two people who actually know me and read my blog, thank you. It is nice to know that you are wasting 5 minutes of your day on me, rather than Facebook. For your reading I am eternally grateful.

Since it will be after Christmas when i post next I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday and please remember to buy lots on sale come December 26th! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment